Rubber Matting Description
Rubber matting is a highly versatile and durable flooring option with a wide range of applications. Its inherent qualities make it suitable for various settings, from industrial workplaces and commercial kitchens to gyms, stables, and even homes. Here’s a breakdown of its key features and benefits:
1. Safety First:
- Electrical Insulation: Rubber is a natural insulator, protecting against electrical shocks. This makes it ideal for use in electrical control rooms, server farms, and around machinery.
- Anti-slip Properties: Studded and corrugated rubber matting provides excellent traction, minimizing the risk of slips and falls, especially in wet or oily environments.
2. Comfort and Performance:
- Sound Insulation and Vibration Dampening: Rubber’s ability to absorb sound and dampen vibrations makes it ideal for noisy areas like gyms, workshops, and kitchens, reducing noise transmission and creating a more comfortable environment.
- Ergonomic Support: The slight softness of rubber matting provides cushioning underfoot, reducing fatigue and discomfort, especially for those who stand for extended periods.
3. Durability and Functionality:
- Hard-wearing: Rubber matting is resistant to tears, abrasions, and chemicals, making it ideal for high-traffic areas and demanding environments.
- Easy to Clean and Maintain: Rubber matting is non-porous and stain-resistant, making it easy to clean with simple sweeping or mopping.
- Suitable for Handling Goods: The anti-slip properties and durability of rubber matting make it a safe and efficient surface for handling goods in warehouses, loading docks, and other similar settings.
- Thickness: The thickness of the matting will determine its level of cushioning, sound absorption, and durability. Choose a thickness appropriate for the intended use.
- Surface Texture: Smooth, studded, or corrugated surfaces offer different levels of grip and drainage. Select the texture that best suits your needs.
- Color: Rubber matting comes in various colors, allowing you to choose one that complements your existing decor or meets specific safety requirements (e.g., high visibility yellow for caution areas).
Rubber Mattings base materials
- Antistatic Rubber Matting
- High Voltage Rubber Matting
- Studded Rubber Matting
- Corrugated Rubber Matting