SteamGen™ 4 Projects
SteamGen™ 4 is a horizontal single drum package boiler. For applications within the high-pressure industrial package boilers, we are proud to say that this is the best available technology on the market.
Acron - Russia
Aalborg Engineering has in August 2013 signed a new Order for the delivery of a gas fired package boiler. The boiler has a capacity of 140 t/h steam and will be for the Russian fertilizer group Acron, one of worlds leading producers of mineral fertilizers, as part of their new ammonia plant in Veliky Novgorod. The ammonia plant is based on technology from the danish company Haldor Topsoe.
The design and engineering activities commenced in Juli 2013 based on a letter of intend.
The contract covers design, procurement, production and delivery of one gas fired boiler plant.
|Location||Veliky Novgorod, Russia|
|Year of commissioning||2015|
|Boiler type||SteamGen™ 4|
|Steam capacity||140 t/h|
|Steam pressure||105 bar|
|Steam temperature||515 °C|
Scope of supply
- Economiser, evaporator, superheaters and single steam drum
- Drain and vent system incl. including piping, valves and blow-down tank
- Burner system with BMS
- Piping and valves.
- Feedwater pumps
- Deaerator/feedwater tank
- Air and flue gas ducts and expansion joints
- Stack with damper
- Flue gas emission monitoring system (CEMS)
- SCR system
- Water/steam sampling
- FD fan (one duty only) with combined electric motor/steam turbine drive
- Steam heated combustion air preheater
- Steel structures and access ways
- Field instruments
- Instrument cabling
- Heat tracing
- Lagging and cladding
- Spares for two years operation
- Supervision of mechanical and electrical installation
- Supervision of commissioning