SteamGen™ 4 Projects
SteamGen™ 4 is a horizontal single drum package boiler. For applications within the high-pressure industrial package boilers, we are proud to say that this is the best available technology on the market.
Dead Sea Works - Israel
Dead Sea Works is a business unit of ICL Fertilizers. They are the worlds fourth largest producer of potash products, as well as a broad range of chemicals products.
They are situated at the lowest point of the surface on the planet. The elevation is DSW level 0,000 = -404,05
The design and engineering activities commenced in June 2011. The contract covers design, procurement, production and delivery of one gas fired boiler plants.
|Client||Dead Sea Works|
|Location||Dead Sea, Israel|
|Year of commissioning||2012|
|Boiler type||SteamGen™ 4|
|Steam capacity||130 t/h (Peak load: 143 t/h)|
|Steam pressure||67 bar|
|Steam temperature||510 °C|
Scope of supply
- Civil design and all civil work in connection with our scope
- HP circuit incl. SH 1+2+3, EVAP, ECO 1, steam drum
- HP spray type desuperheaters (nozzle/control valve built together between SH1 & SH2)
- HP spray type desuperheaters (nozzle/control valve built together between SH2 & SH3)
- Drain and vent system including piping valves, headers.
- Internal piping and valves
- Burner Incl. Gas/fuel rack
- Soot blow system
- Outlet duct and stack (outlet 60 m above ground)
- Steel structures and access ways
- DCS system
- Field instruments
- Signal cables from field instruments to junction boxes
- Lagging and cladding
- Delivery to site, Incoterms 2000 DAP
- Installation, erection work included commissioning.