SteamGen™ 4 Projects
SteamGen™ 4 is a horizontal single drum package boiler. For applications within the high-pressure industrial package boilers, we are proud to say that this is the best available technology on the market.
Qatar Shell - Qatar
In December 2006 Aalborg Engineering signed a contract with Qatar Shell GTL Limited in Doha Qatar to supply two HP auxiliary steam boilers for the onshore gas to liquids complex of the Pearl GTL project at Ras Laffan City in Qatar. The project is managed by the London based service contractor M.W. Kellogg Limited.
The design and engineering activities commenced in July 2006 based on a letter of intend.
The contract covers design, procurement, production and delivery of two gas fired boiler plants.
|Client||Qatar Shell GTL Limited|
|Location||Ras Laffan, Qatar|
|Year of commissioning||2008|
|Boiler type||SteamGen™ 4|
|Steam capacity||160 t/h (Peak load: 176 t/h)|
|Steam pressure||66 bar|
|Steam temperature||420 °C|
Scope of supply
- Steel structure, platforms and stairways
- Steam system
- Drain, vent and blowdown system
- Gas burners and fuel gas skids
- Flue gas ducts and stack
- Water & steam sampling system
- Valves and instrumentation
- FD Fan, silencer and sand filter
- Ammonia vaporisation skid
- Ammonia injection skid
- Selective catalytic reduction unit (DeNOx)