SteamGen™ 8 ProjectsIn projects where power production is the primary requirement SteamGen™ 8 offers the best and most readily available HRSG technology on the market.
Sappi - Austria
In January 2006 Aalborg Engineering was awarded the contract from Sappi Austria Produktions GmbH & Co. KG to supply a new HRSG for Gratkorn Paper Mill in Gratkorn, Austria.
The contract covers design, procurement, production, erection, commissioning, training and testing of a single steam pressure HRSG with hot water generating capacity.
The HRSG is designed as a supplementary and fresh air fired boiler. The steam capacity in exhaust gas mode and in ambient air mode is the same.
|Client||Sappi Austria Produktions GmbH & Co. KG|
|Year of commissioning||2007|
|Gas turbine||Siemens SGT-800|
|Boiler type||SteamGen™ 8|
|HP Steam capacity||165 t/h|
|HP Steam pressure||120 bar|
|HP Steam temperature||520 °C|
|LP Steam capacity||240 t/h|
|LP Steam pressure||80 bar|
|LP Steam temperature||90 - 120 °C|
Scope of supply
- Natural circulation, single-pressure HRSG
- Steel structure for building and HRSG
- Platforms and access ways
- Flue gas duct, silencer and stack
- Duct burner and gas train
- Combustion air fan and air ducting
- Boiler feed pumps
- Condensate system
- Steam system
- Drain, vent and blowdown system
- Water & steam sampling and analysis system
- Valves and instrumentation
- Emission monitoring system
- Instrument cable installation
- Burner management and boiler protection system
- Training and testing