SteamGen™ 8 ProjectsIn projects where power production is the primary requirement SteamGen™ 8 offers the best and most readily available HRSG technology on the market.
Zorlu Enerji - Russia
In April 2006 Aalborg Engineering was awarded a contract by Zorlu Enerji to supply a total of three new HRSGs for the new gas-fired combined cycle power plants Tereshkovo located in Moscow, Russia. The power plant will be operated by Rosmiks LLC, which is owned by Zorlu Enerji.
The contract covers design, procurement, production, erection and commissioning of three identical dual-pressure HRSGs with supplementary firing and hot water generation capacity.
All equipment is purchased by Aalborg Engineering and the erection work is carried out by a subcontracted company.
|Location||Tereshkovo, Moscow, Russia|
|Year of commissioning||2012|
|Gas turbine||GE LM6000|
|Boiler type||SteamGen™ 8|
|HP Steam capacity||88 t/h|
|HP Steam pressure||49 bar|
|HP Steam temperature||465 °C|
|LP Steam capacity||14 t/h|
|LP Steam pressure||4.5 bar|
|LP Steam temperature||235 °C|
Scope of supply
- Steel structure, platforms and stairways
- Gas burner and fuel train
- Flue gas ducts
- Steam system
- Drain, vent and blowdown system
- District heating economiser system
- Chemical dosing system
- Water & steam sampling system
- Valves and instrumentation
- Instrument cable installation
- Motor control centre
- Burner management system
- Deaerator (common for three boilers)
- Boiler feed pumps (common for three boilers)
- Condensate system (common for three boilers)
- Supervision of Erection and Commissioning